Friday, May 14, 2010

my knee hurts when I stand up, after sitting on the chair or floor for just few minutes


my knee hurts when I stand up, after sitting on the chair or floor for just few minutes?
my right knee hurts when I stand up after sitting on the chair or floor for just few minutes. I can not stretch leg after that as it hurts and then I walk slowly to get used to, then is OK no problems after lie down, when the leg is stretched. I am 30, female, on pill 2 years, no daily sport activity, walking at w/ends, my job for 4 years now- I stand up for around 4-5 hours, with breaks, I wear wellington boots (steel toe, for work) as i work in slaughterhouse as an vet. it has started 2 weeks ago. could you help, suggest why and what is it? thank you.
Pain & Pain Management - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I found this for you.http://bufen.info/309696/steel-toe