Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where can find a job at 15


Where can find a job at 15?
Yeah, I need a job because I have nothing to do after school since football season ended and I need cash to buy a new computer for myself. A little job after school will help me, my only question is what working establishment hires 15 year old kids? I heard Coldstone Creamery, Publix, and Sal's Italian Restraunt. I live in Wellington, Florida. Also is there a website that show where kids can work, if there is can you post it? Thanks to all participated in advance!
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why don''t you try some fast food places or sennse you are in florida, try a water park or rec center. As long as you have your parents permission they should have no promblem hiring you. good luck with your search.