Thursday, January 1, 2009

Where to start a new life


Where to start a new life?
I am considering starting a new life in another country. I really want to move away from the UK as I have had enough. I would like to move to a new country but am unsure which is easiest to find work and contains the best people and atmosphere. I would like to go to USA but which part not sure. New zealend is nice and greece and Turkey are my favorite holiday locations but still cannot decide where it would be best to move. Anybody have experience in migrating?
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to Seattle WA. it is really pretty, lots to do, really nice people, big population, lots of houses available, lots of jobs.
2 :
I would move to Canada. I actually want to move there from the US.
3 :
Go to New Zealand..
4 :
First thing you should do is decide if you are moving for the right reason and not because of how you feel at the moment. You should research the places that interest you and see which offers the most for you and the kind of work you do. It really isn't a good idea to move to some fabulous place and they have no positions available in your field of work. Good luck in what ever you decide to do.