Saturday, April 14, 2012

Are "Buzzwords" universal or subjective? What are yours


Are "Buzzwords" universal or subjective? What are yours?
I am wondering if words which cause very strong emotional response in one person may not do so at all in somebody else. The car industry has, for decades, tried to find model names which sound right, so that buyers take a liking to the vehicle even from hearing the name. I'm not sure if this really works though. The following are my personal buzz words, they make me happy. How about yours? America Arizona Armagnac Bacon Bay Belize Bermuda Brazil Brittany Camaro Caprice Cognac Cohiba Concarneaux Cord Feline Firebird Lizard Melbourne Oregon Pacific Paraguay Paris Perth Phoenix Pontiac Queensland San Francisco South Stockholm Sweden Tacoma Tacuarembo Vancouver Volvo Wellington West Yaguaron
Psychology - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The only buzz "word" that I like is "You won". Oh yeah, another that works for me is "Dinner is ready".
2 :
Paid in full. Wine. Friends. Day off. Animals. Nature. Photography. Art. Books. Italian. The Blues. Pasta. Generous. Kindness. Peace.
3 :
As we can see, buzzwords are subjective. May I tell some in different languages? Herbstzeitlose Buschwindröschen Airone Mazurca Cáfé we shall overcome
4 :
A great question, Tahini :) Ferrari Schatz (German) cafe sex (s-e-x with a drawl) chocolat (Fr) зайка (Russian) Can my current BF's name be a buzzword, too? :))) The sound of all mentioned above 'cause a very strong emotional response ' in me ;)